This is a FanClan by The Boop Goddess, so PAWS OFF! HISS...
DeathClan are a dangerous clan of killers, who believe in a different code altogether. All because of one cat...
DeathClan used to be a peaceful clan known as BlossomClan, a clan of cats who believed in peace, and peace only. Until the villainous cat, known as Spikefang, had gained his ambition.
For a long time, Spikefang wanted to become deputy, so he killed every deputy before him (three cats) until Fennelstar finally selected him. He tried his hardest to prove himself loyal and trustworthy.
Finally, when Fennelstar lost his last life (by getting killed by Spikefang, of course!!) Spikefang went to the Brightpool and earned nine lives and the name Spikestar. However, he had an evil plan up his fur...
Once he returned to camp, he unleashed his true personality on the clan. He changed his name to Feral and told them that BlossomClan is now DeathClan. Half of the clan agreed to his rules and remained on DeathClan's side, but the other half disagreed and turned on him. Angry, Feral had all of these cats killed.
DeathClan slowly grew as they let in more and more escaped kittypets, loners and rogues. They became a successful clan of villains.
This is the rule that every member of DeathClan must follow, otherwise they will be imprisoned, exiled or even killed.
- You can only eat the fresh-kill you catch yourself, unless you wish to donate some to kits or queens.
- Respect the words of Feral.
- Cats become apprenticed once they are ready to, who cares about their age?
- Killing is the best way to win a battle.
- If a prisoner escapes, find them, kill them, and return them to Feral.
- Do not switch to become good.
- You cannot have a warrior name.
- Steal, as much as you possibly can.
Feral (Xx Hollywing xX)
- Snake (Xx Hollywing xX)
- apprentice, vole
- Leopard (Xx Hollywing xX)
- Aloe Vera (Xx Hollywing xX)
- Comet (Xx Hollywing xX)
Ravenstar and ShadowClan despise DeathClan with every bone in their bodies. Many warriors want war, and it's all Ravenstar can do to prevent it. She deep down, though, does want to rip off Feral's pelt, and boy, does ShadowClan want that badly. Every now and then a cat will come into DeathClan territory and try to assassinate Feral, but they have never succeeded.